In the purpose of our activity, personal data may be communicated to other entities in the public or private sector, always in strict compliance with legal requirements.
What kind of data do we process:
When you browse through the website, fill in online forms for registration, events and/or fairs, it is necessary to collect some personal data. This way, we collect, store and process the personal data that is essential to provide our services:
- Identity information you provide, such as name, email address, company name, your role, phone number and geographic area;
- Preferences in receiving communications by e-mail such as newsletters, advertisements, others;
- Electronic identification data such as IP address;
- Available information on your Social Media profile and any other personal data you provide to us;
- Information about technological preferences and software that you use in your organisation;
- Business cards, Images.
Use of hyperlinks:
It is not possible to Raise N’GO to guarantee their quality, nor to assume any responsibility for the contents or other functionalities of these websites.
For what purpose do we use your data:
Management and assessment of needs, interests and expectations, as well as their inclusion in the database:
- Information provision in order to response your requests that you addressed to us;
- Management of the commercial relationship in the sale of products and/or services;
- Communication and marketing: newsletters, campaigns, promotions, events information, the launch of new services/products and opportunities that the user can benefit from;
- Purpose offers and experiences;
Although Raise N’GO is committed to the security of the website and puts in place the technical, physical and logical protection measures, adequate to guarantee data protection, it can not guarantee nor declare that the available files are free from bugs, worms, Trojan horses, scripts or any other code or program that contains destructive or harmful properties.
How long do we process your personal data:
Whenever there is no specific legal obligation, the personal data is proceeded by Raise N’GO for the necessary period of time to achieve the defined purpose.
At any moment you can withdraw your consent to receive information promoted by Raise N’GO. . Your choice should be expressed to the following email: email@example.com.
Under the terms of the applicable legislation, as a data subject, you have the right of access to data concerning, the right to rectification, the right to erase data, the right to withdraw consent and the right to object, for that effect you can contact directly Raise N’GO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files that contain a unique identification tag on your computer via the Internet browser In this file, various information can be stored, retaining only information related to your preferences. Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your website, allowing faster and efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
All browsers (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari) allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu. However, by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, the navigation on the website.