salesforce PROJECT MANAGER
If you have more than 2 years of experience in the implementation of Salesforce solutions (or similar) and you would like to use of skills to increase the social impact of Nonprofits and Education: this challenge is for you!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Convert contracted deliverables into successful projects.
- Manage the implementation of CRM (from kickoff to Go Live).
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions.
- To design the best solutions based on clicks and code (with the project team’s collaboration).
- Coordinate the projects’ executive teams.
- Collaborate in the configuration of Sales, Service, Experience and Pardot.
- Guide meetings, prepare documentation of business and process flows.
- Ability to manage the risk, ensure the compliance of deadlines and communicate regularly with customers.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Degree or higher.
- Good ability to write and speak in Portuguese and English (other languages will be valued).
- Knowledge and experience in the use of agile project implementation methodologies.
- Salesforce Certification (It is valued).
- Good organisational skills and focus on results.
- Like to work as a team.
- Ability to listen (besides words) know how to lead with conflicts.
- Availability to travel in Portugal and occasionally abroad.
YOU CAN COUNT WITH
- Opportunity to join a technological startup committed to social impact.
- Possibility of remote work, with regular face-to-face meetings.
- Continuous training and certification in Salesforce solutions.
- Salary according to experience + objectives.