SALESFORCE PROJECT MANAGER
Provide our clients with great digital capacity-building experiences based on excellent Project Management (PM) skills implementing Salesforce Technology for Nonprofits.
ABOUT RAISE N’GO
As a technology consulting company, we highly value talent (it’s our best asset!). In addition to the perspective of financial profitability, we are interested in professional growth and the well-being of our people.
About our customers? In the digital transformation process, these organisations aim to increase their social, economic, environmental or educational impact.
- Perform the Salesforce Project Management (PM) role:
- Operational leadership of the project, promoting a positive relationship with the client’s project manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Coordination of projects based on a hybrid methodology, ensuring good deadlines, budget, scope and risks management.
- Advise project decision-makers on change management processes.
- Complementarily, in short-term projects, ensure the role of Salesforce Business Analyst (BA):
- Functional requirements gathering to ensure the suitability of the solutions to be delivered.
- Monitoring of development and deliveries, ensuring compliance with customers’ functional requirements.
- In the implementation phase, availability to participate in the solution configuration and testing team.
- Under the coordination of the Operations Manager, collaborate in the development of skills and the adoption of best PM and BA practices.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good oral and written communication skills in English (≥ C2).
- Experience in PM role applied to Salesforce (≥ 12 months).
- Relevant experience in the BA applied to Salesforce (≥ 12 months).
- Salesforce certifications ≥ 1.
- Availability to work in the Lisbon time zone (09:00 to 18:00).
- Previous experience in team coordination roles.
- Business Analyst certification.
- Certification in Project Management (PMI, Prince or similar).
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Portuguese (≥ C2).
ABOUT THE CONTRACT AND BENEFITS
Full or Part-time: ≥ 20 Hours per week.
Contract length: 12 months (renewable).
- Salary according to experience + annual bonus according to professional performance and company results.
- Training and advisory with a Salesforce PM expert.
Opportunity to be part of a team committed to social impact.
Annual team meeting in Portugal with good food, SPA, fun and sun 😎.